Home » Products » Hot Sale Solar Studs Lights with Reflectors D2
Hot Sale Solar Studs Lights with Reflectors D2
Load Bearing: >20T(static)
Warranty: 12 Months
Body material: GB Cast Aluminium alloy
Power supply: Solar panel(monocrystalline 2.5V/0.2W)
Visual distance: ＞ 800m
Working Mode: Flashing or Constant
Shank: With shank or Without shank
How to install Aluminum solar studs with shank D2:
1. Carefully mark the distance between the placement of the solar studs. To prevent adverse effects on the ground, use appropriate tools, such as core drills, which have a diameter of 35mm and a depth of 55mm.
2. Remove all debris from the mounting hole.
3. Pour epoxy resin into the hole according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Make sure that the mounting holes are straight. Make sure that the mounting hole is large enough to allow epoxy resin to surround the solar studs.
4. Adjust the lighting surface of the solar road stud to the desired viewing angle.
5. Make sure that the epoxy resin adheres evenly to the mounting hole and the solar studs. Make sure that the bottom of the solar studs is securely mounted on the mounting surface to ensure that zero “surface floating” occurs. (Space between the installation sign and the bottom of the solar studs).
6. After curing the LED solar road studs for 6-8 hours, remove the installation of the isolation facility.