Ruichen Traffic Solar Road Stud Installation Method
- The placement and installation of safety isolation facilities is a very important point. I hope that everyone must not ignore it. In the entire dynamic construction process, whether it is a new road or an open road, everyone should be in the safety facility. If the construction is on a traffic road, the ratio of safety personnel to installation personnel should be 1:1. For the construction of unopened road sections, the ratio of safety personnel to installation personnel should be 1:3.
- Determine the installation location and ensure that the installation location is level. For roads with expansion, cracks and unevenness, the roads should be smoothed and leveled in advance.
- Clean the installation location with a brush, and make sure that the installation location is dry.
- Take an appropriate amount of glue and apply it evenly on the spikes.
- Press the road studs tightly on the installation position to ensure that the direction is correct. If there is too much glue, be sure to clean it up;
- If it is a cast aluminum spike with feet, make sure that the depth of the hole is greater than the depth of the nail foot by 1cm, and the diameter of the hole is greater than the diameter of the nail foot by 2mm.
- Do an inspection within two hours after the spikes are installed to make sure that all spikes are not reversed, crooked, or crooked.
- After the road studs are cured for 4 hours, remove and install the isolation facilities.
The installation of road studs is not a complicated matter, but there are many details that need attention. These details play a very important role in ensuring the quality requirements and service life of road studs.